We welcome you to volunteer as one of our camp counselors or staff members at Pacific Northwest Camp.
Here are some dates you need to know:
- Counselor applications are due by Friday May 11th
- Staff/Counselor Training & Orientation Schedule:
- Staff/Counselor Training: Sunday July 22nd Mandatory.
- Camp on August 5th – August 12th, 2018 Note: Camp is Sunday through Sunday
How do I know which form to fill out?
- If you are a new counselor or did not serve at PNWC in 2017, or have not completed a long form since 2015 – you are required to complete the new counselor (long) form.
- If you completed a long form last year or completed one since 2015 and have volunteered at PNWC consecutively since then you can fill out the returning counselor (short) form.
- If you have any questions or to obtain the password for the short form please contact us by clicking here.
Please download the appropriate application, print and mail to the following address:
Pacific Northwest Camp
13610 3rd Ave So
Burien, Wa 98168
Returning Counselor Short Form (password required) This is a fillable form so you can open it, complete it and sign in the appropriate areas and send to us.
Counselor Personal References – If you just need the personal reference forms.
Counselor approvals for 2018 begin in the Spring.
Thank you for your servant’s heart expressing your desire to work at Pacific Northwest Camp! We know you will be blessed by God as a result of your valuable time spent during this exciting week! Start praying for our speakers and campers!!