The Citation Award is the highest award that can be earned in Awana. Given only to high school seniors and adults who have completed 10 years’ worth of Awana curriculum — third through 12th grade — including all associated activities.
If you earned your Citation this year, please join us for a very special celebration. The formal program will be held on Saturday, August 7th, 2021 starting at 12:50pm. Due to current Covid19 guidelines there will be no outside guests allowed for the ceremony. The program will be open to family members living in the same household only and families arriving at camp early to pick up their campers.
If you are attending camp this year and are interested in being a part of the worship team, please use the link below and fill out the information.
Upon arrival at camp we asked that you head directly to the chapel.
We also will need you to bring your Citation award with you.
More information about the event will be posted here as we get closer to August 7th.
Deadline for registration is TBD, 2021.
Please wear attire within camp guidelines:
- No visible undergarments. No “spandex” clothing of any type.
- Shorts must at least reach your fingertips when held directly at your side.
- Skirts and dresses should be knee length or longer.
- All forms of clothing must cover the wearer’s midriff front and back.
- No tank tops, spaghetti straps, camis, or low-cut necklines.
- No lewd clothing which exhibits alcohol, drug, tobacco products, satanic symbols, inappropriate language, or other offensive displays.
- No clothing which displays text or images that draw inappropriate visual attention to discreet parts of the anatomy.