Through the generosity of others and in memory of some very special friends we are pleased to be able to offer partial scholarships.
If you would like to donate in memory of one of our fallen Awana friends or just give to help a child go to camp please click here.
If you are seeking a partial scholarship please read and follow the instructions below.
Partial scholarships are available to campers who need financial help to attend camp. Please follow the steps below.
- Register for camp and make your non-refundable deposit.
- Parents must send a letter of request detailing your reason for needing financial aid.
- Your Awana Commander or Pastor must also submit a justification letter on your behalf.
- These requests should disclose a justifiable reason for your needs.
- All requests are confidential to Pacific Northwest Camp Committee and must be received no later than June 1st.
- Scholarships are given in memory of Chuck Doyle & Denise Hubbard.
- Please send a thank you letter when the scholarship is granted which will be forwarded to the Doyle and or Hubbard family.
Mailing address for all correspondence:
Pacific Northwest Camp
13610 3rd Ave South
Burien, WA 98168
Email for all correspondence: [email protected]