The Citation Award is the highest award that can be earned in Awana. Given only to high school seniors and adults who have completed 10 years’ worth of Awana curriculum — third through 12th grade — including all associated activities.
Even though we have had to cancel camp this summer due to Covid19 we are encouraged that some of the restrictions are being lifted. The committee is hoping to hold a special, invitation only, Citation ceremony for anyone that earned their Citation this past year.
If you earned your Citation this year, please join us for a very special celebration. The formal program will be held on Saturday, July 25th, 2020 starting at 4:00pm. Due to current Covid19 guidelines the number of guests that you can bring may be limited. We are asking that you tell us the number of guests that you would like to bring. Depending on what phase of reopening we are in, the total number of guests that you can bring may be limited.
We are planning on live streaming the ceremony, so you may invite loved ones who are unable to make the ceremony to join us online.
If you are interested in being a part of the worship team, please fill out the information below.
Upon arrival at camp we asked that you head directly to the chapel.
We will be asking that the Grad Citation achievers arrive several hours early to prepare for the ceremony. We also will need you to bring your Citation award with you.
More information about the event will be sent to you as we get closer to July 25th.
Deadline for registration is July 18th, 2020.
Please wear attire within camp guidelines:
- No visible undergarments. No “spandex” clothing of any type.
- Shorts must at least reach your fingertips when held directly at your side.
- Skirts and dresses should be knee length or longer.
- All forms of clothing must cover the wearer’s midriff front and back.
- No tank tops, spaghetti straps, camis, or low-cut necklines.
- No lewd clothing which exhibits alcohol, drug, tobacco products, satanic symbols, inappropriate language, or other offensive displays.
- No clothing which displays text or images that draw inappropriate visual attention to discreet parts of the anatomy.